Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hello & Please Read On...

Yep, that's him. My handsome fiance. AKA Birthday boy.

Born on September 30th, 1978 at an undisclosed time and an undisclosed weight. This year, I have the honour of planning the festivities around his 30th birthday. Here's what I've come up with...

As Ashleah has many wonderful sides, I thought to myself, so then shall his party! Please see below for the invite that corresponds to you:

Friend: You can take a shot of ouzo like a man/Greek woman
and you promise to dance until you're sweatier than Gino.

Family: You wish to partake in Ashleah's softer side
and prefer not to be there when his toga falls off.

Most importantly, and on behalf of all of us,
I want to wish Ashleah a world exactly as he dreams it...
Full of fun & travel, friends & family,
dog-free carpets, plenty of champagne, the odd rollerblade,
internet everywhere
and abundant joie de vie in his heart.

Opa!
Jen xoxo
PS: Isn't he cute? Did I mention we're getting married?

No comments: